On Tuesday, January 18th, Professors David Roxburgh, Patricio del Real, Jinah Kim, Eugene Wang, Carrie Lambert-Beatty, Eurydice Georganteli and Jeffrey Hamburger provided an exploration of each of the introductory courses being offered by the Department of History of Art and Architecture for the Spring 2022 semester.
Intro Courses – Spring 2022
• HAA 11 - Landmarks of World Architecture
• HAA 12y - Genghis Khan and his Successors: Art in the Wake of the Mongol Conquests
• HAA 17K - Introduction to Contemporary Art
• HAA 42P - Architecture through the Ages: Notre-Dame-de-Paris
• HAA 73 - Money Matters
• GENED 1083 - Permanent Impermanence: Why Buddhists build monuments